Saturday 1 December 2007

Surprisingly, these are all I have!

It's almost the end of my 2 week leave. I already feel sad at the prospect of leaving the girls that I kept on telling Pre that I want this setup to be permanent, in short, I want to stop working.

I dunno if I'm saying this because of the problem that I will face come Monday but I really like being at home. I used to hate washing the dishes but I find myself washing almost the whole day.

Whew! I think this post should be in my other blog. Hehe...

To mark the end of my 2 week vacation and so that I have something to show, proudly at that, to Ate A. I pestered Pre to assemble my 2 month old rack. Yes, 2 months old. I bought a very cheap rack at Carrefour ($19) as I don't feel comfortable spending big bucks to something that we will later lug to another house. I am el cheapo to the max! Hahaha!

I sorted my scrap materials and found out that it could fit to this rack (ok, ok, ok, plus bags, one that has all my stickers and the other which has my Carl Craft punchers and my small sewing machine which Pre doesn't want me to display in fear of my girls touching and hurting themselves --- haha found a reason!). Imagine that! That means, I don't have much! Hahaha! What a relief! I've been quite guilty hording.

Anyway, have a peek. This doesn't mean that I am going to LSS tomorrow hahaha



But, now, I don't feel so guilty! Hehehe. So happy that I finally managed to organize.


2 comments:

Benga said...

wow! yes yes no need to feel guilty! ako ang guilty na guilty hahaha
but your stash will increase soon with the RAKs/prizes you will be receiving!
Congratulations on winning at MWL!

Wati Basri said...

look at those stash...yum...yum!!