Sunday 6 July 2008

Sisters


Ate A told us that a few days ago, Dawter T said this to Bebi A "A, you will be the ninang (godmother) to my first daugter, ok? Just like Mommy and Ninang C." Well, it striked me as both funny and sweet. But, OMG! Why is my daughter thinking that far ahead? Hehehe...

To remember that. I wrote that in the journaling block of the layout above which was left empty during our last scrapmeet. So timely to scrap a layout of the two of them a week ago. And, so happy that I don't need to think of things to write here. Hehehe...

This layout was a scraplift from Scrapbooks Etc. Page Planner. I still need to ask who the author is from Cute#1 or Benga though.

2 comments:

Benga said...

hehehe kakatuwa naman c ate, kids are growing too fast!

Chipmunk said...

This is so cute and sweet! Kids really do say the darnest things. My gosh...