Tuesday 26 August 2008

Little Princess


This is my entry to The Sketch Olympics. I am representing Philippines! Woohoo! The game for week 1 was Cycling, the layout must have circle embellishments and polka dot patterned papers.

All week long, I have been thinking of what's the best way for me to interpret the challenge. The thing is I am "circle" challenged. But, all day Saturday while we were packing our stuffs, the carriage kept on popping in my head. It's a good way to interpret "circles" but the hard part is choosing the patterned papers.

I don't know if I have my own marathon to finish the DCWV Nana papers but I just kept going back to them! And, they proved fit to this layout. Dawter T and I researched Cinderella's carriage in the internet, what got me stumped was the wheels and the other things attached to the carriage. Well, my ever favorite AC Thickers got this Chipboard Accents and I have it in gold! So, I cut the swirls in half and attached them to carriage! Voila! Dawter T's own carriage!

The picture was taken when Dawter T was just a year old!

1 comment:

Benga said...

I really like the carriage! parang fairytale tlga, so clever! hehehe

gogogo Philippines, fighting!