Sunday 19 July 2009

Today

I don't feel any different when I was 24. Haha.

Adding 10 years to that (yes I am now 34), I love life. I love being married. I love being a mom. I love being a sister, a friend, a worker, a scrapbooker. I love all my roles.

I am thankful that I've reached this age, healthy (too healthy, arghhhh), with family and friends on my side, to laugh with and enjoy what life has to offer.

Had a simple celebration which started yesterday hehehe we went to the zoo... And as Bebi A summed up, "This is so much fun!" Even Pre enjoyed the day. Though tired, there was this special glow that lingered as we turned in for the night.

Today, we went to church and had lunch. Then, capped the night with Mang Kiko's roasted pork and cake! I couldn't ask for more.

Thank you to my family and friends for making this really special! Turning 34 is not as scary as I thought it was! Hehehe.

4 comments:

Claude said...

Happy birthday to you!
I'll be turning 34 next April!

Rowee said...

Happy Birthday Soox!!! Be happy always!!!

hugs
Rowee

Annie Collins said...

Happy Birthday dear Friend!! So happy to hear that it was a great one for you. May you be blessed with many happy, healthy and crafty years!!!

Benga said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your special day!