Wednesday 11 August 2010

Does This Look Vintage?

It's Wednesday and at Scrapbook Challenges, it means a challenge from one of the DTs. For this Wednesday, I am the lucky gal!

It's a color challenge and I am challenging you to create a layout with these colors, well, at at least 95% of your layout.

brown, beige, green
and if you use a SEPIA photo, your layout will be entitled to an Imaginisce stamp (until August 18 11:59PM Mountain time) .

Here's my sample layout.


Hope to see your layouts at Scrapbook Challenges!

5 comments:

Jolanda said...

I'm working on it!!Love the challenge and love what you made!!!
I begam but my Daughter didn't want to sleep (i hate it when that happens ;)
So i hope i have some time over the rest of the day....
Have a nice day.

Benga said...

i have a sepia waiting to be scrapped, thanks for the inspiration! uwing uwi na ko to scrap!

Genevive said...

im so making a layout for this :) thanks to a friend's sepia photo! yehey!

Natalie Jane said...

What a beautiful layout :)
Nat xx

Kelly Massman said...

This is gorgeous!! You are so talented!