Tuesday 8 February 2011

My February Resolution

Note : Candy Shoppe Designs blog hop is still ongoing --- please check it out HERE! Awesome prizes awaits YOU!

For January, not adding flowers and swirls on my layouts was a bit hard. I am finding hard to find my niche again. I feel that my layouts are lacking something. Well, if I am not too stingy with supplies, my layouts will probably be full, LOL!!! I hold on too much to my supplies to the point that I don't want to use them hahaha... Do you sometimes do that?

So now, my February resolution is to be ALL OUT on my papers/embellishments. It's time to purge. A little FYI though. Aside from the gifts and prizes, I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANY SCRAPBOOKING SUPPLIES FOR 2 MONTHS!!!

Can you believe that? Just awhile ago, I answered
SC's GTKY Monday and one of the questions was how much do you spend on scrapbook supplies. Hehehe... Well, that means I saved some for 2 months. Well, I need to save with all the wonderful new papers from Webster's Pages, Prima, Pink Paislee....

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

i never do that,why make it hard for yourself???hahahah....and i'm also saving money...but only for the new Websters....
Hope you have a nice day!!!