Wednesday 10 September 2008

Love Does Not Grow On Trees


... but, in our hearts.

WARNING : Ok, this will get mushy along the way but please bear with me!

I never believed in fate before, but when we fell in love,
everything fell into place, it's like finding your soul in another person.
And, from then on, you just can't fight it.

We came to Singapore for different reasons,but found exactly the reason we came here for.

****

This is my entry for The Sketch Olympics Week 3 : Decathlon. The layout must only have 10 items in it, including photo. I thought it would be easy as I consider myself a Simple Scrapbooker but it's not!
And, I thought I wouldn't be able to submit for this week because of the move. But, on Sunday night, much to my husband's chagrin, I completed the layout and was awake until 130AM. Talk about addiction! But, it helped me relax, though there are still boxes left to unpack, I am not as anxious anymore. *wink*

No comments: