Wednesday 17 September 2008

Apple Of Our Eyes



Finally able to reveal this. This is my take for Scrapbook Challenges' Sketch 108. Another beautiful sketch from Pamela! If you have time, please drop by Scrapbooks Etc. and vote for stunning mini-album!

Bebi A is at that stage where every little thing brings out some form of an expression that's sometimes funny, naughty or sassy! We so love those moments. I wish I can hold back the time. It's just too fast for the mom!

The scallop strip of paper was not from the Fiskars punch. I drew the scallops and cut them. Then, punch the holes using the Crop-A-Dile. May take longer but the finish product is "almost" the same. But, if my dear friend, Cute#1, inspects it, I will surely fail because of the uneven scallops hehehe...

Finally used my beloved October Afternoon papers. When I took them out, I was contemplating whether I should really use the "apples paper" but it's just so darn cute and the colors match Bebi A's dress. As Mareng M said, I've finally let go. Hehehe... (Well, the same goes for her, She has let go of her Love, Elsie papers by creating a gorgeous mini-album, do check our her blog for her delicious new creations!)
Time to sleep, my "subject" is waiting for me to lie down.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Oh, thanks for posting about my album! Love the LO!