Sunday 16 August 2009

Whoa!

Last night, I mentioned in my post that I have already made 3 layouts. I couldn't believe that after writing that, I still have the energy to create one more. Big accomplishment as I thought that my mojo has runaway and not coming back hehehe

For Sketch 156 at Scrapbook Challenges

Initially the photo for this layout was the one I used for Nutty Princess Smile but something was off, I couldn't finish it. So, I decided to change. It's quite simple though.

For Annie's Sunny Days at Scrapbook Challenges :

I labored with the flower handcut but I must say that WRMK papers still hold a magical effect on my scissors. Though I noticed that for every line, I seemed to have this sort of layout. Hehehe. Two flower clusters and photo on the middle. Still, I love it! And, this photo is when I was still young and thin!!!

Lastly, for Scrappers At SG :


I am very thankful for Mareng B for always thinking of ways to revive the group. With everybody's busy schedule, we are not able to meet up anymore, we don't even issue challenges. Last Friday, Cute#1 asked us to post a challenge just to bring the group to life (yeah, yeah, like the song! ~Bring Me To Life~ that's what I was thinking.)

So where's LO # 4, I cannot share it yet. Stay tuned as Pamela brings up the new sketch on Monday!

Thank you so much for looking!

2 comments:

ellie said...

Love every one of these LOs...but my favorite is the center one with the flowers you labored over...it's AWESOME!

Chipmunk said...

Whoa! Great pages Soox! You've certainly been busy. =D