Tuesday 4 August 2009

Baby


She doesn't have much photos unlike Dawter T when she was a baby. It's not because we're not excited but I guess what they say about the second born is true. Hehe. Every month I take a photo of her but she has the same expression on her face.

She's so easy to please. We put her down in the crib and she's good. I miss her babyishness. She's still my baby though.

I love to squeeze her with my hugs at night. Not so afraid that I will squash her like Dawter T. She's got the fats now hehehe Never really thought that she will become the chubby girl she is now.

Doesn't she look sweet in that middle photo? Look at her right cheek, she was munching something there and if you look closely at the photo, you'll see a crumb on her face. Makes the photo more special!

Materials Used :

Scrap Within Reach Emerson Freckles
Scrap Within Reach Emerson Cotton Candy
Scrap Within Reach Emerson Summer Crush
Scrap Within Reach Emerson Patty Cake
Scrap Within Reach Emerson Sweet Pea
Scrap Within Reach Afternoon Tea Ribbons
American Crafts Thickers Rockabye

-o-

Head on to {Create} as we challenge you to paper piece this month! A RAK awaits you!

1 comment:

Debee said...

OMGoodness, she is a doll, Sookie! I love your layout...so pretty!