Saturday 10 July 2010

The Studio

A few weeks ago, I've had this urge to try out at The Studio DT Contest. I submitted one of my favorite layouts and I got very lucky to receive the "call back". Thank you to Amanda and all the current DT members of The Studio for giving me this chanceBold. I am really blessed to be in the Lucky 8.

The challenge is on... We have to scrap about the bravest thing we ever did... Since I saw the email this morning, I kept thinking of what would I scrap about. I am not the bravest chick out there. In fact, I consider myself otherwise --- running away from insects when I see them, chickening out on bunjee jumping, and the list goes on... Haha...

I know what I want to scrap about. I have an idea. I just need to put them in paper. Hehe.

Wish me luck...

5 comments:

Jolanda said...

Good Luck!!!!

Dress To Scrap said...

Goodluck!

liliput said...

Goodluck Sookie! kayang-kaya mo yan! aja! aja! fighting! =)

Genevive said...

Congrats Sookie!!!!! so proud of you!!! :):):)

liza said...

Goodluck, Sookie! all the best.. go, go, go.. =)