Thursday 1 July 2010

Four

It's a brand new month at Scrappers AT SG and the July Angels are challenging you to stamp, emboss and create handmade flowers!

My Bebi who's no longer a Bebi is turning 5 on the 5th. Time flies so fast. And, she's growing up to be her own person. She's making decisions now. Hehe. Oh, I love this little girl so much.

>

Anyway, this layout took 5 hours to prepare but took me 30 minutes to execute. I couldn't find a photo of Bebi A. I've been scrapping Dawter T's photos that I haven't been printing solo pictures of Bebi A. (and last night my ink ran out), from my stack of papers --- none of them appealed to me last night, it has to compliment with the gold-embossed frame. So Webster Pages pp to the rescue! I guess, it's my go-to paper these days. And, of course since I was running out of time hahaha I was only able to make one paper flower (the green one) which I misted and "stickled", the pink roses are mulberry flowers. No other paper were used aside from the Webster Pages background paper and the paper rose which was made from scraps.

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

i love it,it's so sweet and love the idea of the journaling,it looks very cool!!