Tuesday 21 February 2012

Starting Over

It feels like I am in Primary school year 1 and I don't know what I am doing. But, for a few hours. It was just me, the scissors, the papers and glue. It's hard to start over. It's hard when the feeling is I can't let go of the Prima swirls, the cute papers or even the scraps. Hopefully, my next page won't be in another two months. I hope I really make time.



This layout is for Bebi A's show and tell tomorrow. It feels so bare. Maybe I should have used some glimmer mist... Hahaha... I've used some of the photos before, the last one is new, just this Christmas.


Time flies so fast. She's in year 1 and enjoying it soooo much. There are days I wonder if she'll feel the same if she was studying in Singapore.

2 comments:

liliput said...

Wow!! Congrats mami soox at nakagawa ka na ulit ng LO :) That's a good start po :)

ruthmarieian said...

I miss your posts! I miss you more!