Tuesday 11 March 2008

Papers and More Papers

I am overwhelmed on the amount of papers I have accumulated over the past 2 years. All because I was stressed at work. I started collecting and hording papers but never got the chance to actually use it. So, now, I have these old papers (2006) and new papers (CHA Winter '08) hehehe

I have decided not to add more to it in the coming months (hmmm let's wait and see!). After all, I have my Love, Elsie Claire, right? And, that's what I have been itching to buy. I promised to just buy adhesives and nothing else.

How I wish my scrap world is a perfect world! Hahaha Where my scrap supplies accumulates and my funds not dwindling. But, I am still in the phase where I horde things just because they are pretty. But, the truth is, I am not sure if I will ever be able to use them.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts and resolutions. It's something to I thought of to destress myself from office problems. And, I am not even sure if I will remember this by thursday. Hahaha.

No comments: