Monday 25 May 2009

Thank You!

Thank you very much for all the lovin' you gave, for your wonderful comments and for visiting my sister's blog (it's still ongoing, btw) as well! This blog hop was so much fun because of your visit! I hope that you will stop by again. *grin*

So, without further ado! The winner of Totally Doodles' personal RAK is :


BETTY
wow what a great blog!!!!! Love your layouts...pamela is now oe of the dt for my little shoebox!!!! woohoo and congrats!!!!!!
May 24, 2009 9:17 AM

Congratulations, Betty! Please send me your address at totallydoodles@gmail.com.

Again, thank you very much! For more scrapbooking goodness, please join us at Scrapbook Challenges !

6 comments:

CJ said...

Congrats Betty!

liliput said...

Congratulations Betty! :)

all the days of our life said...

Congratulations Betty

Unknown said...

Congrats Betty!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations Betty!

Betty said...

Wow I was so surprised !!! i sent you my address and thanks so much for offering a RAK!!!!!