So, if you're feeling down, why don't you list down the things that made you smile...
- Bebi A munching a pack of Chili Cheeze Corn bits and drinking a cup of Soya Milk with Pearl. *takaw*
- My boss asking me and the other APAC IT gal here to purchase a new laptop this November... (Woohoo! I am so tired waiting for my laptop to boot up every morning. I already made coffee and still the apps are not loaded.)
- That Dawter T doesn't feel that she's too old for cuddling. I asked her, "do you mind that Mommy's *ehem* chubby?". She said no. In fact she likes it. *ok, ok, I didn't threaten her!*
- For the rain.
- Reading Joel Osteen's devotional today - In Everything.
- Finding my long, lost umbrella. Yey!
- For our Christmas wreath hanging at our gate, it was made by my dear tito-in-law. Last night, I heard our neighbors say "HO, HO, HO!"
- For the RAK I received! Woohoo!
- For this list. It actually made me smile again remembering all the things above.
So, if you're feeling a bit off, I encourage you to list down the things that makes/made you happy or things you are looking forward to.