The ring frame was made of newspapers that I rolled and wrapped. I then wrapped the ring with left-over Christmas wrappers.
For the poinsettias :
1. Cut a 2x1 inches of paper then fold it.
2. Cut a half petal shape out along the fold. The fold on the center makes a nice touch when you glue them together.
3. Repeat until you have 5 petals.
4. Glue the tips of the petals together until you form the poinsettias.
5. Adhere a button on the center.
6. Then, decorate the edges and tips with gold Stickles.