Tuesday 14 June 2011

Sketch 258



I will sound like a broken record to most of you but I love it when I use my papers... Coz much as I hate to admit it, I horde till they get old. Like the papers above. They are circa 2010 but after the last CHA, they are definitely OLD. My last two layouts were made from that same Prima batch.

Another item that made me giddy was the "she"... It was from my good friend, Tita Abiik. She gave me that Heidi Swapp embellishment in 2006 if I am not mistaken. My youngest was not even 1 then, and it was part of a "baby" kit. Well, time flies... I finally let go... I finally realized that "dream" baby album will not happen yet.
Hehe...

1 comment:

Genevive said...

haha ang cute :) the page is so valuable na talaga di lamang dahil pretty ang subjects but dahil din sa sentimental value ng materials! :D