Sunday 11 May 2008

At Last

I was watching Grey's Anatomy before I did this. And, I sort of related it to my cutting the "Little Yellow Bicycle Butterfly/Pink Journal" patterned paper (from the Sharon Ann Delightful collection). I hesitated --- a lot! Hahaha... I was like George during Season 1 Hahaha

The yummy patterned paper was so beautiful and it broke my heart to cut the birds and butterflies. But, with this layout, I only used 2 patterned papers : the base with the very pretty Deja Views Blue and the Little Yellow Bicycle --- I used the front and back. And, I still have a lot left! Dawter T was eyeing the remaining butterflies on the paper but it's Earth Month. I don't want to waste paper! Hehe...

(Note : the almost yellow background is our floor - hehehe. It gave me an idea while I was cropping the photo that I could actually paste the base on another base because it made the Deja View Blue stand out more but--- I want to save trees! I am already happy with this!)

3 comments:

Benga said...

wow, very beautiful! everything blended well, dbale for sure magagamit mo pa un remaining butterflies to create other gorgeous LOs, really love this one!

M@risk@ said...

Love the latest layouts I see on your blog. The handcutted flower and butterflies are gorgeous.

jowong said...

Lovely cut out!

I love the colour too.