Thursday 1 May 2008

May Day

May Day! May Day! Cannot scrap, cannot scrap!

It's really not lack from trying, but the creative juices just won't flow. So, we just had a movie marathon and gazillion of tears flowed out from my eyes this afternoon! *Sniff, sniff, sniff*

But,

Sister C managed to finish one and the subject is --- tada --- me and Pre! It's one of our wedding photos that I wish to scrap but just gave it to her after seeing her other wedding LO. I was so touched that she used her precious Prima flowers and papers on that LO! Mwah! I love it!!!




Well, that's me (15 kg ago) and Pre (when he still has hair)! Sister C asked me to put my own journal. Here's my contribution to the LO! Hehehe

Journal :

Remember the day our lives became one. I was very nervous. I think I didn't sleep at all. I kept on thinking of all the little details that can go wrong. I know it's quite trivial but the thing is, the reason I was not thinking about us is because I am very sure of my feelings for you that I had no second thoughts. I just want a day that we'll remember for the rest of our lives.

Tomorrow's Friday! Hope things are better at work! If not, I will just ask Sister C to eat at Jolly-V! Hehehe...

3 comments:

Edleen said...

Happy Month of May!!!

we had a movie marathon too... but no sniffing on my side ;)

Beautiful layout, lovely couple :)

have a wonderful day Sookie!

Chipmunk said...

Love the pic! And of course the layout. =D Happy National Scrapbooking day! Happy shopping too! Hee hee.

Benga said...

lovely layout, galing tlga ni CJ sa prima! natawa naman ako sa desc mo sa photo hahhaha well written journal =)