Wednesday 23 September 2009

Gong Joo

Very seldom do I scrap about other people in my life. My scrap subjects are usually my daughters. I want to do something for Sister C with the photo below.

Gong Joo is princess in Korean. Fitting for her coz of her love for Korean drama. I added Prima flowers which she loveeeeee so much. Hehe. And after a long while, I finally used paper rolling! Woohoo, I think I'll be using this more on my future projects. It's just so much fun to do!

When I was writing the journal, it strucked me that she's a Princess because her father is the ONE TRUE KING. She has made Jesus the center of her life and I hope she will continue to do so. That she'll be more zealous in facing her challenges --- Aja aja Fighting!


Materials Used :
Scrap Within Reach Afternoon Tea Raspberry Lace
Scrap Within Reach Afternoon Tea Chantilly Cream
Scrap Within Reach Afternoon Tea Green Peony
American Crafts Thickers Rockabye
Prima flowers

No comments: