Friday 11 September 2009

The Ordeal Is Over

Thank you so much for your prayers and concern! My little girl is on her way to recovery! She woke up very early asking for water and was not able to hold it down. *so scared at this point*

Then, we went out to the living room and hang. Her Ninang gave her some pens and we used that to play Tic Tac Toe. We noticed that she started sweating which is a good sign according to Ate A. As we played, I tricked *yeah* her to eating some rice and bacon. After she finished the serving, she started complaining of tummy ache again, she slept and we monitored if she will wake up to throw up. She did not!

She was a bit grumpy when she woke up. But lightened up when she asked if she can play Wii. I thought that it's a good sign so I let her. She was so lethargic the past few days so playing Wii Sports will really help her be active once more.

And, as they say, the rest is history. She played for maybe 3 hours --- tennis, bowling, baseball... And now, as I write this, she's in front of the computer, sharing time with her Ate T.

I am so thankful to God for this blessing, for His healing hands....

No comments: