Saturday 13 March 2010

Who We Are

Since last Wednesday, I have been trying to scrap. I bring out a bunch of papers but I will put them back after awhile. I was too stressed. Too much happened at work that I just worry, worry, and worry.

But, scrapbooking is one of the food of my soul. Well, second to prayers. *wink* Scrapbooking as I always say takes me to another world where it's just papers and me. And, of course, my scissors. Result, I got to destressed.

I love feeling relieved. Wait til Monday comes. Hahaha.



This photo was taken by Dawter T at Bukit Batok Nature Park. (?) One Sunday afternoon (close to 6pm actuall), we trekked the park to take pictures. We were tired. Bebi A kept on drinking our ice cold water, kept on complaining. But Pre managed to take some really beautiful pictures (beautiful in my eyes hehehe). Yey!

A mix of old OA papers and Webster pages. And this is a take for Scrapbook Challenges Scraplift the POTW challenge. You have to go to Scrapbook Challenges to get to see the prize!


We have a full weekend, just came back from Dawter T's school for Meet The Parents event then later off to catechism class, then mass (we're going to mass tonight because there's a Pacquiao boxing match tomorrow, yep!). Hope I can still scrap 1 or 2 more while watching. Hehe.

Have a great weekend, Everyone!

2 comments:

Benga said...

stunning! my current favorite among your beautiful LOs, saludo tlga ko sa Webster talent mo! love the frame, the pp combination and the paper cuts!

Margaret UY said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! And congrats for being LO of the week in Made with Love!