Sunday 11 April 2010

A New Convert

I am. With TA's Glimmer Mist. What can I say? It's better late than never, right? In a matter of days, I accumulated 3. Ok. I will stop at 3. For the meantime. Hehe.

We just celebrated Scrappers @ SG's 3rd Anniversary this afternoon. It was sooo much fun! And, one thing I have realized, people even in scrapbooking needs new things to learn, to do. Oh, the games were "recycled" ~~~ we've done it before. But, the challenge was something that got most of the members' artistic side perk up. We've played with mist, they played with paints (hehehe), we embossed, we shared ideas. It was enchanting!
Thank you, Ladies!

This is what I've done this afternoon. I've misted the butterflies hahaha *yes I am still a bit afraid spraying onto my background paper. I've stamped the swirls and that beautiful stamp (Sealed With Love from Pamela), heat embossed, stickled, etc. Papers on the grid were from scraps. The mat was from my Webster Pages 6x6 pack and maximized it by using only 1 6x6 for the mat and the stamped images/swirls. Hehehe.


No comments: