Thursday 18 November 2010

December Daily

I am taking part this year. 2010. What urged me was my not so good day yesterday. So, to take my mind off my boss who was asking questions that I don't have the answer at the moment and my daughter who was throwing up every time she eats. (my daughter was watching tv at this point hehehe) I started the cover of my December Daily. I still have no idea what to put inside though hihihi...

I am using my OLD Webster Pages stash. And I just realized that I might run out. I am crossing my fingers that I don't have to touch my new ones hahaha (so that I can use my new ones next year --- that seemed to be my phase as I am still using Christmas 2009 WP papers).

I managed to put the title on the cover page. But, I need add some more blings and flowers and swirls and cut-outs... Can't wait to go home!

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

hope your daughter feeling well better and hey there is more inportant stuff than Websters....but cant think of it right now...hehehe ;)