Tuesday 2 November 2010

Sketch 225

I had a rough day yesterday at work. Well, I am at work as I write this. I was so tired last night that even though my heart was very heavy from worry and fear, I fell asleep almost as soon as I hit the bed.


I woke up feeling refreshed. Praying, praying as I download my mails to my phone. And God has once again delivered me and my colleague. I am happy to start the day without a scolding. Hahaha...





This was taken at Monterey with my BFF as we goofed off that day! It always warm my heart that our frienship has stood the test of time and distance. We've been friends for 19 years! Love you, Z! If you need gifts for Christmas, she has a web store that sells purse hangers, please check out her products! It's very useful and they are great gifts for Christmas ---> Small Goby

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

he Sookie,you must not worry so much it will get you wrinkles...;)
Nice to have a good friend!!Cherish your friendship!!
Your L/O is stunning!!!I love the pics and the rocks are amazing!!

Jolanda said...

(ohhh,did you see i was featured by WP,with the birthday bash l/o!)