Wednesday 26 January 2011

Scrap Idol


If there's one person I admire in the scrapbooking world, that's Filipina, Iris Babao-Uy! That's why when I saw the email from my LSS, Made With Love, I immediately emailed my sister to book a slot for me (I was in the Philippines then).

The day came and all I can say is that I am so happy I came to her workshop. I love all the techniques I've learned from her. She's really an icon in the scrapbooking world not only because of the projects she makes but also because she's super nice to talk to.

And, I would like to congratulate her for being the Design Team Lead at Webster's Pages! All the best, Iris!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

OMG, you lucky girl! She's my FAV too ;)

Jolanda said...

Wow,Sookie,this is pretty cool!!!!
She is great!!!
A picture to treasure !!!
Have a great day my dera friend!!!