Tuesday 24 April 2012

Getting Cold

I seriously thought that I will have more time to scrap during the school holidays but I had no time at all.  The good news that I had after a long while was that I finally got my project going at work.

Nevertheless, I am very giddy to report that I already have WP's Everyday Poetry.  For sure, it'll be ages before I open it but I am just so contented with it right now.  I also bought Prima flowers.  It's getting scary that online shopping is becoming my therapy for loneliness, helplessness and homesickness.  LOL. 

It's Autumn here now and it's getting cold.  Sometimes I couldn't get up in the morning but then I have to prepare breakfast and my girls' lunch boxes.  Sometimes I get afraid that it's not even winter yet and it's this cold.  Can't wait for spring!

No comments: