Wednesday 23 January 2008

I Want To Grow Old With You



This has become my fave layout to date because of the picture (I was still thin!!!) which was taken on Pre's birthday (Ninong Mah took this) at ECP, year 2001. This is one of our pre-nup pictures hehehe And, the title is one of our songs (by Adam Sandler) in our wedding video! Hehe!

Also, the moment I saw the Imaginisce Loves Me papers last Thursday, I knew that this is what I am going to use for this layout. I loved cutting the flowers (ermmmm during office hours yesterday --- the only thing that would have prevented me from taking leave hahaha so bad!)

Materials Used :

PP - Imaginisce Loves Me ---> So Happy Together, Weak in the Knees, Words Can't Express, Love is in the Air
AC Thickers Chipboard and Maddie Ann die cut fonts (thanks, Elvi!)

3 comments:

liliput said...

galing sa pagcut ha :) i love the combination of papers at syempre akmang akma sa picture ;)

Cute#1 said...

ang ganda! at ang payat mo ha. hehehehe

ganda talga sux!

Cute#1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.