Monday 5 January 2009

Before and After

Our school girl --- Dora look alike
With tears in her eyes --- about to go home...
She said it's because of the boy crying for his mama. So, she cried because she wants me near her.

She cried because the teachers didn't help her wash her hands. Ok, that sounded bratty hahaha but I guess she's lost and doesn't know what to do.

She cried when they were about to pray for grace. It's probably because she's too hungry and couldn't wait. She wolfed down the wafer biscuit and wanted to ask for more. Haha.

She cried because she wanted to ride the bus with me. She wanted to go home badly. She said she's very sleepy and tired at school.

At home, she said, she's no longer tired.

It'll be another day tomorrow. I am thinking of not going with her. My presence may not be good and she will just look and ask for me.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Ahhh...poor thing. It will get better.

Benga said...

wow long hair na pala c andi so cute! ahhh first day of school, a real tearjerker, lahat naman tayo nagdaan sa ganyan hehehe for sure she'll adjust soon