Wednesday 15 April 2009

My Birthday Wishes

I was tagged by Mareng B just a few minutes ago (tenchu! halatang walang ginagawa)...

This is what I needed to do:

1. Make a list of what you want for your Birthday.
2. The list should be 10 numbers.
3. Include the image of this Award on your Post.
4. Give it to 10 Friends of yours.




  1. A new body (mwahahahaha)
  2. Baby Boy (errrmmm for next year)
  3. bigger kitchen (it follows that I need a bigger house)
  4. Scrap room (see number 3 in brackets)
  5. Craft Robo (din!)
  6. Trip somewhere out there
  7. EK's butterfly puncher
  8. new pajamas (because Bebi A wants me in them!)
  9. Photography class
  10. 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep (wish ko lang!)

I am tagging Pamela, Ed, Cousin VJ and all the SC gals!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Love your list. :) I just laughed at the 8 hours of sleep one...me too! I will try to update my blog in the next few days with this.

Unknown said...

oooh! i love #2. will definitely come and visit when that happens. =)