Monday 8 June 2009

M.I.A

I've been missing in action because for the past week, I've been a Mommy In Action. Mommy, to the point, my daughters are calling me mean. And, they've been longing for the day when their nanny will comes back from her vacation!

I've been exercising my mommy rights, asking them to clean up, and teaching them household chores.

Oh well... Hahaha...

I always tell my eldest that I am teaching them to be responsible and not to be bratty.

It is just so hard when you're also online supporting problems at work.

What to do, what to do? I work hard for the money...

1 comment:

Chipmunk said...

Hi Soox! I know what you mean... I feel the same way... more so when there are other "children" - users, etc - clamoring for your attention. Sometimes I think I the "kids" at work are more demanding than the one at home, HAHAHA! *HUG* You're doing a WONDERFUL job coz your kids are absolutely FABULOUS! =)