Friday 18 June 2010

It All Starts With Paper (+ RAK)

It's my turn to issue a challenge at Scrapbook Challenges.

And, my challenge is to create a layout with these three techniques that starts with paper *wink*

Paper Cutting...
I love cutting patterns from my precious papers hehehe It's relaxing and will definitely take your mind off from whatever's worrying you because if you don't concentrate, you just might make a wrong cut... *wink*

Paper Tearing...
Once, my husband incredelously ask me WHY I tear my papers? He cannot fathom the thought that I horde these papers and then just tear it like I don't care. I love the look of grungy, torn papers on my layouts because it gives a shabby feeling to it. Plus it creates dimension...


Paper Rolling...


I have tried paper rolling before but only got the hang of it when I started using a skewer/(Satay/barbecue/hotdog) stick. From then, I never looked back. Again, it gives dimension and can also create a pattern on your page.




Here's the sample layout :


What are you waiting for? Let's Cut, Tear and Roll!

So excited to see your layouts for the challenge! Happy Scrapping!


Note : My dear blog readers, if you wish to take part in this challenge... Please post a link in the comments section... And as my THANK YOU to all who joins :



1. (Non-SC Member) All layouts submitted through the comment section will each receive an Imaginisce stamp.



BUT


2. (If you become a MEMBER of SC from this Friday until June 25th...) , you will receive TWO Imaginisce stamps by

  • becoming a member,
  • posting at my Challenge discussion at SC
  • and of course by posting at this post's comment section!!!

So, please, please join us at Scrapbook Challenges!!! You will not regret it!

4 comments:

Jolanda said...

oh,this is so beautiful,love the paper!!

Dress To Scrap said...

i love your challenge! I love your layout!

Genevive said...

submitted 2 entries for this fun challenge! :) thank you Sookie and SC! :)

Genevive said...

btw, here's the link... http://scrappingcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/06/one-day.html