Tuesday 22 June 2010

Sketch 205

Doing this sketch made me realize that I didn't have red-colored papers. Why? I don't know. Hahaha. With the amount of paper I had, I still had to go and buy papers last Sunday and made this after a very happy Father's Day... (we ate sushi --- again!!! and watched Toy Story 3)

I know what I wanted to do. I am very happy that I saw that scallop black cardstock. And I know that I already have a lot of Webster Pages (who can resist? really?) but I couldn't resist but had to buy two of these Seaside Retreat vellum.
Close up of the cut outs and flowers.

This will go to Dawter T's SYF album. So, you could guess that the color theme is red and black. I'd probably have to go and look for other red colored papers in order to finish the album! But, I am uber happy with this.

And, yes... I still haven't used an alternative journaling technique hahaha I am still using strips. I will surprise you one of these days! *wink*

This is for Sketch 205 at Scrapbook Challenges. Please check out the other DTs awesome samples!

4 comments:

Jolanda said...

oh wow,oh wow,oh,wow.....i LOVE this...this picture is so beautiful!!!Everything fits!Nice work!!
Have a nice day,Jolanda

Benga said...

on a roll!, ur our Webster guru!!! perfect papers for the photo.
haaay wish I can start scrapping again

Amanda Jones said...

I'm so pleased I found your blog, your layouts are wonderful x

liliput said...

Great layout! nice pp combination and collage of flowers :) Love ko to!