Tuesday 15 June 2010

Sketch 204

is now up at Scrapbook Challenges. So hop on over to check out the SC girls' layouts.


I don't have much red/black layouts but I seriously love these colors now. It's perfect for the SYF photos that I took of Dawter T (which I plan to create an album of). These papers are from way back 2007(?) or 2008(?) and I am so happy that I get to use them.

Do you see the transparent thingy on top of Dawter T's pictures. I got it from Sister C who used Unity Stamps to stamp on acetate. It's my first time to use Unity Stamps. Yey! And I love it!

Note to cousin B : Used the Prima swirls you gave me! Love it!

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

Ah,look at that little doll,it's a beauty!!!Nice l/o!!
Have a good day,Jolanda

Dress To Scrap said...

i love your LO. very very pretty.

liliput said...

love the black and red colors :) pp and embellishments really match the pictures