Monday 14 June 2010

My Favorite Shoes

is my brown Madrid Birkenstock. I used to love to wear shoes until I was introduced to Birkenstock by a colleague back in 1997. I had been in a laid back work environment and I am thankful for that because my Birks broke me from shoes.

Through sunshine or through rain. Dry or wet. My feet loves my Birks.


I am joining the fun at These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things. They are giving away 28 whopping prizes!



I used Webster Pages Seaside Retreat patterned papers. Do you see the texture on the close-up below? I tried to replicate Sharon's sand --- she has tutorial on her blog and at Laines's blog. I was very, very happy with the result even though somebody (hmp!) asked me this --- "Was that supposed to look like sand?" Haha. Still happy coz I got to play with Marix's heat gun and embossing powder last Saturday. (Thank you so much, Marix!!!) Everything fell into place for this layout because we went to the beach this afternoon so got to take photo of my "beloved" at the beach. Perfect for my papers!

And to These Are A Few of My Favorite Things : really, really had fun with this challenge. Thank you!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! HELLO GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love love love Birks too!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeee all the distressing and the papers U used!! This ROCKS!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jolanda said...

Hahah,this is so nice,i have such picture too that i need to scrap!!!
Love the birks,i've got 5 pair-shame on me!!
Have a good day,you'r L/O is very HOT!!

Benga said...

love this sookie!!! everything blended well!!! I would love to wear Birks, pangarap ko tlaga but I'm acidic so it's not really for me hehehe

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! That back ground is beautiful and I love birks, they walk so good!!
Love it all!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!