Tuesday 25 May 2010

Classes And Sketch 201

{sorry for the grainy photos}

Thursday night, my dear cousin B came. The goal is to attend classes. We managed to book two classes, one at Papermarket, the other at Laines. Both classes were great! Learned techniques and it was fun rushing albums for 3 hours. Haha. Cousin B, I miss you already! It was so much fun going to these classes with you! Hopefully we can go to our dream class! Ha!

We managed to get a good number of freebies at our class at Laines, mostly Melody Ross goodies and they also gave us cute little Glossy Accents, promise, it's so cute! The packaging is like the one of Stickles.


It's fun going to classes. I wish to go to another one on June. Hubby asked why though. Hmp!

And, here's Sketch 201 at Scrapbook Challenges. Sad to say with all the classes and food that my cousins and I pigged out on, I didn't have time to create a layout out of this sketch. But, I will try this week! Definitely! The sketch has so many possibilities!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Sounds like you had a good time! =)

Dress To Scrap said...

Hi cousin S, i had fun in the classes. Love love the freebies s Laine's. I wish we can attend scrap class every week! HA!