Sunday 9 May 2010

The Reason Why I Love Being A MOM :D

Because It Feels So Good To PUSH.

When it's almost the finish line and the process was excruciatingly painful, all you want to do is push yourself for a few more steps. It's the same thing with labor, when they ask you to push and the baby's head has come out, it's the greatest feeling EVER! I did it twice. Two different experiences. Both times, I love it! I love becoming a MOM.

Seriously, it's not just about the push hehehe It's everything. When you're not yet home, somebody misses you and will keep calling you until you tell them that you're already at the lift lobby. And, when you're home and they are in the mood, somebody will ask for hugs and kisses to have a good night sleep. It's the little things that make it all worthwhile.

My girls bring me so much happiness. Though there are times they drive me insane. Haha. But, they are our life. They are my ALL.

No comments: