Friday 23 March 2012

Balloon




Bellaidea as she's known is a wonderful scrapper friend and we used to be in the SC DT together. We had this swap once where we swapped Webster's Pages papers with Scrap Cake papers. She also sent me some chipboards. And, she's celebrating her blog's 1st anniversary! I hope you can drop by her blog and greet her!


With her blogoversary, she also issued an inspiration challenge (see picture above). I was instantly inspired! Since it's very seldom these days where I get the mojo flow, I quickly cut my papers and come up with the layout above. They are all from Webster's Pages Sunday Picnic. Imagine me cutting the die cut paper (which I seldom touch on my WP packages) because I just don't have the heart. But, the die cut paper in Sunday Picnic just fit what I want to do with the layout.


I was very hooked with the gate and I wanted a similar thing on my layout. And, I knew that this photo was perfect for it!


Thank you to Bellaidea for the inspiration! Happy anniversary!

1 comment:

Benga said...

walang kakupas-kupas, lovely page, and so true bagay na bagay un photo ni andi =)