Wednesday 14 March 2012

Dog



Dawter T and Bebi A came up with the title for this one. They both have been WANTING a pet dog! But, unfortunately, I am not a pet person. I do love dogs (please don't tell them!), I grew up with dogs all around the house. But, for some reason, I am not as enamored as my daughters and husband...


This dog, Pugsley, is the closest they got to touching one. When we went home to the Philippines in our 2010 vacation, Tita E's family just bought one. He's a cutie, alright! And my daughters just fell in love with him.


On the scrappy side of this post, hmmm, I finally scrapped my Webster's Pages again. I am very unsure of this layout. It seemed bare, it seemed to lack something. But, it's a step closer to getting my mojo back. LOL. I've been making small tags, cards for my March Madness projects. I am happy to be in my own world again. It seem to bring out the stress out. Scrapping does that to me. But, it's quite stressful looking for my tools, my materials in my boxes. When will I ever be able to unload them all? And, when will I have my scrappy room! Hehehe...


Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

liliput said...

Wow.. new LO! kakainggit.. kailan kaya ako makakagawa.. hehe

Have a great day!

Karen Y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Y said...

Helloo my crafty friend. Just a little something to let u know that I do appreciate u. It gives me great pleasure to honor u w/this award. The Liebster Blog Award. "Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less that 200 followers.

Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients.

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award .
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

U can go to my blog, http://www.karenscreativeramblings.blogspot.com and copy and paste the Award. Have a wonderfun day