Tuesday 20 March 2012

Ecclesiastes 9:10



I got inspired with Pamela's challenge on her blog. Her layout looked amazing!!! And, I just want to give it a try... I hope you do too!



I love this verse from Ecclesiastes 9:10. I've been feeling a bit off lately. I feel restless and a bit lonely... I feel that I am not productive enough, both at home and at work. I miss having adult company during the day (LOL!), I guess I miss my dear buddy from the Singapore office. She always know when I am feeling down and she will invite me to have french fries. LOL!



Anyway... I've been running around in circles again. I guess what I am trying to say is that it's a good reminder to do your best in everything you do. May it be with being a mom and not nag, being a good worker and try to find good solutions to work issues, or learning to drive (arghhhhh! I keep forgetting to do head check when I change lanes)...



Life will get back to normal. I just have to do everything from the heart.

4 comments:

liliput said...

Aja! Aja! Fightigh! mami Soox! =)

Ruthie said...

Indeed! Even without French Fries :) But yeah, I also miss that. Haha

Pamela said...

Oh I LOVE this!!! Fabulous job!!! And thanks for playing along with me! :)

Benga said...

very inspiring!
sana makagawa din ako ng ganito that I can display prominently sa cubicle ko, pangontra sa masasamang elemento hahaha