Monday 29 September 2008

A Few More Hours

And I am able to share what I have been preparing for this past week.


In between scrapping, we managed to unload the remaining boxes last Saturday. Oh, what a relief! Pre helped me with my scrap nook and bought me something where I can hang my stickers/rubons packs. And, I once again sorted my papers, this time according to manufacturers hahaha and I ammmmm so happy that all of them can fit one the slot in my storage. And, with that I found out that I own a lot of Love, Elsie patterned papers. (which I cannot part now because there will no longer be Love, Elsie products huhuhu) It was a great day to be at home with the whole family cleaning up the flat, in preparation for Papa's arrival today.

Hope you had a blast this weekend! Who would have thought that the 1st Singapore F1 winner will be
him? Talk about a come back!

No comments: