Tuesday 9 September 2008

I Am Loved Too!



I got this award from my Mareng B who never fails to encourage me in everything especially my Scrapbooking endeavor. I am very happy that I got to know her well this past year. And, to add to that, without her I think my patterned papers are good as antiques! Hahaha...

Now, I would like to pass this award to :
Tita Abby whom loves unconditionally. She's always there when you need her. She's one of the people who inspired me to scrap.

Cute#1 whom has been a very good friend for 9 years now! Hopefully, it wouldn't stop at that and we'll be friends until our hair is gray (hers probably dyed red!).

Ed whom I met through {Create}. She's a source of inspiration and an awesome Mom! I am inspired with how she balances being a wife, mom and everything else!

Jenn whom I met through this awesome hobby! She's smart, uber creative, friendly and you will feel comfortable with her even if you just met her.

Lily, a wonderful wife, mom and friend! She's always there when you need someone to talk to.

Pamela whom I met recently through Scrapbook Challenges. Her blog is full of scrapping goodness, you will be inspired by her sketches and designs.

My Cousin R. She's a lover of God and Music, and hopefully after introducing her to it last May --- Scrapbooking!

No comments: