Sunday 14 September 2008

Sketch 108 Peek


Found the perfect pictures for my Sketch 108 layout. Oh, I am a happy girl!

But, Dawter T asked me earlier, "Why Bebi A again?" Hahaha So, ok, it seems that sibling rivalry also happens in Mommy's scrapbooks! Hehe She was easily pacified though when I told her that my last layout was about her.

Speaking of Scrapbook Challenges, please check out Pamela's gorgeous final entry challenge to Scrapbooks Etc. It's a mini album about her and I love it a lot! Don't forget to vote for her here ---> Scrapbooks Etc. And you come back to vote until the 20th! Thanks!

2 comments:

Benga said...

huwaw, I'm seeing OA goodness!! kaaliw naman c Ate T, ayan meron ka nang critic sa scrapbooking hahhaha

Edleen said...

ahh...my kids wer like that too! why always him or her...hehe but somehow the complains have already stopped now. i think they're seeing too much of themselves now! :D

hope you'll have a wonderful week ahead :)