Tuesday 17 August 2010

Pointe'

Before I proceed, if you haven't made a comment, this --->RAK ALERT : Eight Twenty-Two is still ongoing. Please join us as we countdown to Dawter T's birthday!

-o-


My take on the Scrapbook Challenges' Round Robin. Kudos to Jamie who organized this fun, fun event. There were a lot of teams and managing everything takes time and patience! Thank you, Jamie!

Used Prima Mommy & Me. Finally!!!!! Do you see that blue sheer swirl? Well, a bit disappointed on how it turned out hehehe but nevertheless, it's a step for me in using mediums hahahaha

3 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

I absolutely love this!!! I love red ballet shoes!!!

:) Nat x

Jolanda said...

Hi Sookie,what a very beautiful page,the shoes are amazing!!!Love them!!!
Hope you have a nice day,with lots of smiles!!

Margaret Uy said...

this is a gorgeous layout soooks. i super heart the shoes....