Wednesday 17 August 2011

Sketch 262




A very good Wednesday to everyone! I am back with Sketch 262. A very simple layout from me this time. Actually, when I finished this, I felt like it wasn't me who made this but Dawter T. I haven't done something like this (I think) in a long time and I really felt uncomfortable and a bit weird. The white space totally fazed me, it's not as if I haven't done layouts with a lot of white spaces but I am not used to layouts without "pop dots". Please head to Scrapbook Challenges NING site for more inspiration!



Well, this was US in 2007. Back when my hubby still has a LOT of hair (compared to now hehehe I am very sure that will be his first comment on this picture when he sees this layout). Hehe.



Last Saturday was Dawter T's first Holy Communion. Of course, the "good" mom made some souvenirs with special thanks to Bo Bunny for the free digitals on their website! My daughters and I bought these very cute rosaries from our parish which was kept in an "egg" container. Dawter T gave these out to her classmates.




1 comment:

Dress To Scrap said...

ang ganda naman ng souvenirs....crafty mommy!